Are you one of those people who come back from a holiday and leave their suitcase lying around for weeks because they don’t feel like unpacking? Well, imagine what it’s going to be like unpacking your whole life’s worth of moving boxes! There’s really no two ways about it: packing and unpacking is boring. Furthermore, without professional movers and packers NJ it takes forever. And you don’t want your first days in your new home to be boring, do you? So let’s talk about the ways to make your unpacking process fun! It might not lessen the amount of things you need to do, but it’ll make the work easier and more pleasant.
Residential moves are the first type of relocations that professional movers got their hands on before the industry started growing. Also, this is one of the most common ways that businesses enter the market. Companies start by taking care of the small relocations. Residential moves can be some of the smallest and the simplest. Relocating a family is far different from conducting a commercial move. While there are more people being affected by the move when corporate relocations take place, family moves are always more personal. The main difference between various family moves represents the sheer fact that families come in various shapes and sizes. Some may consist of parents and three kids. Other times, grandparents are members of the family too. Very often pets need relocating as well. Therefore, today we are going to take a look at the best practices in regards to moving with pet birds. Continue reading “Tips for moving with pet birds”
The need for cold chain shipping and storage dates back to 1797. Ever since then, technology has advanced so much that now you can safely transport delicate goods. No matter whether you need it for your personal needs or for your business needs, cold chain shipping is the perfect solution when you want to preserve your goods. We can gladly recommend moving services NJ as one of the lead experts in cold chain shipping these days. Continue reading “Cold chain shipping 101”
Finalizing a long distance moving company is a cumbersome process for your long distance move. Also, long distance moving is often complicated and that is why it is very much essential to make sure that the long distance moving company possesses the required experience to handle all your specific needs. When choosing interstate movers, the experience is everything because moving hundreds or thousand miles is a lot more complex than moving just a few miles. Without a doubt, it is a huge logistical challenge to have all aspects of your upcoming long distance move covered, so it’s highly recommended to leave this work to the professional experts who can help you stay organized from start to finish.
HOW MUCH DO LONG DISTANCE MOVING COMPANY CHARGE?
- DISTANCE BETWEEN THE TWO HOMES – As mentioned above the distance between the two homes is the only factor that remains constant. Since there’s nothing you can really do about it, turn your attention towards the next 4 factors in order to lower the overall relocation costs.
- NUMBER OF ITEMS YOU OWN – The total volume of your shipment is directly proportional to the final price you will pay at the end. Hence, it’s completely your sole responsibility to bring down the number of household items and personal possessions to their absolute minimum. You can save a lot of money by only moving the necessary belongings and those you intend to use in future.
- TIME OF THE YEAR – The exact date also influences the final price in one way or the other. The moving companies usually charge more during the peak moving season (May – September) with weekends, beginnings and ends of each month, and national holidays being even pricier. It’s highly recommended to choose a working day during the off-peak season as you can earn a healthy discount from your reliable and affordable long distance moving company.
- ADDITIONAL COSTS – Any more additional services you request from your professional partner, will end up paying more once the move is complete.
HOW TO SELECT A TRUSTWORTHY LONG DISTANCE MOVING COMPANY?
When choosing a reliable long distance moving company, reputation is everything. Having a top rated state to the state moving company can save you a lot of trouble.
- Look for some trustworthy moving companies online. Go through their moving reviews, ratings, and testimonials, and make sure that your potential relocation partner has good and positive reviews, as well as recent referrals.
- Next important thing that needs to be taken into consideration is licenses and accreditation. Make sure that the movers are fully licensed and insured. Also, ensure that the company you are hiring have positive ratings.
- Do not underestimate the importance of in-house surveys from the movers you have hand-picked as there are the number of indisputable benefits of having a moving expert visit your home in person.
- Firstly, they will be able to calculate the moving cost much more precisely based on the volume of the household items you have decided to take to your new home.
- Secondly, the moving expert will take into consideration any potential difficulties, possible obstacles and even dangers which the team of long distance movers is likely to face on Moving day.
- And thirdly, you will be given the rare opportunity to voice any fears, concerns, and doubts you may have regarding the details of your upcoming long distance move.
QUESTIONS TO ASK YOUR LONG DISTANCE MOVing company?
Do not hesitate to ask the long distance moving company a few important questions as they will ultimately help you in making the best decision. Some frequently asked questions:
- Whether the moving company is properly licensed and insured?
- When did this long distance moving company start conducting business?
- What type of liability coverage do they offer?
- Do they have enough experienced movers and packers during the peak summer period?
- What kind of services do they offer as extra and how much do they charge for them?
Hence it is very much clear that a long distance move is not a joke. Moving, no more seems a cumbersome process when you have a top rated long distance moving company by your side during one of the life’s most stressful and transitional periods.