There are many reasons why people decide to move away from their homeland. One can move for school, for work or to follow love, or just to get a fresh start somewhere new. On the other hand, moving is a huge adventure, especially if you’re moving to an entirely new country. For many expats from all over the world, Canada remains a popular destination. With its universal healthcare, progressive politics and beautiful natural scenery, it’s an attractive option for career and raising a family. Also, there are international moving companies NJ who can help you and make this undertaking easier. Even though there are some drawbacks, the advantages of moving to Canada surpass all the disadvantages. Here are the pros and cons of moving to Canada to help you decide. Continue reading “Pros and cons of moving to Canada”
Pets are beings of routine. A happy pet has a regular eating schedule and naps whenever they want it. Moving house, however, disrupts their routine and can make them nervous and even aggressive. That’s why you need to do your best to prepare them for the moving process. Furthermore, you need to think about their documents, vet, etc. Don’t you worry – there are lots of details but we are here to help you. We prepared a simple guide on how to prepare your pet for moving, so it can be easy both for you and your pet. Continue reading “How to prepare your pet for moving”
How well has your home state been treating your business? Have you received any incentives when you needed them? Also, how easy or difficult is it for you to find well educated young people to fill the needs of your company? There is one state that can answer these and many more questions. Bear with us and find out the reasons to relocate your business to NJ. By the time you are done reading this article, hopefully, you will start seriously thinking about how and when you could start with your move. After all, the aim of this article is to get you familiar with the business culture in New Jersey. It is our goal to get you involved with our wonderful state. We wish the best for our fellow citizens. Also, we are confident that they and the state of NJ have a lot to offer in return. Continue reading “Reasons to relocate your business to NJ”
How long have you been waiting for the right moment to get rid of the unwanted stuff? All of us hold onto certain items that we simply do not need. Still, they sometimes hold memories dear to us. At other times, we keep them because we might put them to a good use sometimes in the future. Mind the accent on might. A portion of that stuff will end up on your attic, leading to a situation in which cleaning out your attic will be needed before the move. Not only attic, but the rest of your personal space that you have buried in items will need cleaning as well. Therefore, when the moving time comes, you are given an opportunity to get rid of everything that you have been holding onto that you simply do not need. Take that opportunity since God knows when another one will present itself. Continue reading “Cleaning out your attic before the move”
Many factors play into moving. Not everyone is moving into a big beautiful new home. Sometimes people are downgrading and moving into a smaller home or apartment. Sometimes couples are moving in, sometimes the unfortunate realization of couples not working out forces them to move apart. Sometimes a loved one passed away and their belongings need to be taken to a storage facility or another place. These are all contributing a stress. Moving is actually the third most stressful event that can happen in life. The death of a loved one being first and right under divorce.
Did you know more than 40 million people move every single year. That’s like moving everyone in NY state twice. What many people don’t realize is that the majority of the moves that happen are between the months of May and the first Monday in September. Over 50% of all moves happen around this time, likely due to children being in school and the hassle of getting them out at certain times.
Here are some of the interesting moving facts
- About 40 million Americans move every year. That’s more people than the entire population of California!
- The average American moves about 12 times in a lifetime. That’s every six years for the average American.
- 50% all US relocation occur during one-third of the year – between the beginning of May and Labor Day (the first Monday of September).
- Around: 40% of all moves in US are job-related; 42% are personal moves; 18% are military or government relocations.
- Moving is the third most stressful event in life, following death of a loved one and divorce.
- Moving locally with a moving company may cost you less than hiring a moving truck and moving yourself. The moving company will cover the labor, packing, the truck, transportation, gas, toll expenses, insurance – pretty much everything.
- The reason people (about 31 percent of the Americans) are most likely to choose their new neighborhood is convenience to their job.
- Each year in US alone, a full third of all renters move.
- One of the stunning moving facts is that about 62 percent of the people in US currently live in the very state they were born.
- Florida has the lowest percentage of people born in the state who now live there.