Medical Movers | Medical Office Movers | Medical Office Relocation | Medical Office Moving Service
Relocating to a medical office or laboratory setting requires a gentle, practiced hand. From safely handling sensitive materials to securely packing delicate lab equipment, there are diverse dynamics involved in the process. An undertaking such as this demands the services of a professional moving company with seasoned laboratory movers.
Moving of America is just that company. Our specialized laboratory and medical equipment movers will take care of every element down to the smallest detail. What’s more, we can move your medical business or office in one weekend or less!
We Have Extensive Experience in a Wide Range of Services
After thriving in the industry for years, Moving of America has gained experience in all types of relocation situations. Whether it’s residential, commercial, hotel, or hospital moving, our laboratory movers have seen it all. This variety has given us the expertise to effectively train our teams for each medical equipment moving scenario and be best suited to its specific requirements.
We understand medical equipment moving is a highly specialized field. It requires knowledgeable personnel, state-of-the-art equipment, and precise planning. Our teams perform numerous medical business relocation services annually all while maintaining an outstanding level of quality service.
We’re Fully Licensed, Insured and Bonded
Moving of America maintains all pertinent licensure and is properly insured and bonded. Our medical equipment movers don’t take unnecessary risks, and when it comes to hiring laboratory movers, you shouldn’t either. Let us give you peace of mind throughout the transfer.
Our credentials and licensing include:
- New York State Department of Transportation for New York “local” intrastate moves (License No. T-38444)
- New Jersey Board of Movers and Warehousemen for New Jersey “local” intrastate moves (License No. 39 PC 000966)
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration for “long distance” interstate moves (US DOT license No. 1601312, MC 592337).
We Take Care of the “Heavy Lifting”
The goal of our medical equipment movers is to take charge of the project allowing you to remain focused on patients or business as usual. We understand one of the associated costs of medical equipment moving of a doctor’s office is a loss in productivity. Through meticulous organization, our team of medical equipment movers will work with you to better manage planning and coordination of the relocation process. That way, you and other staff members can spend less time away from workday duties.
Moving of America’s laboratory movers employ a detailed approach for estimating, planning, and managing a medical business move of any size or scope. The process typically looks like this:
- Assignment of a dedicated relocation manager who will become familiarized with each aspect of your move. Your single contact person will be available before, during and after to promptly address any questions and concerns.
- Evaluation of a personalized survey to ensure we have the required information to meet all building conditions and requirements. This can include best access points, elevator and stairway sizing, truck parking, loading and off-loading areas, special restrictions, town requirements, etc.
- Creation of a comprehensive list of all medical equipment, computers, boxes, files, furniture and special items to be moved.
- Presentation of a pre-move plan with a clear framework of the relocation from start to finish.
- Coordination of the optimal numbers and types of trucks, drivers, medical equipment movers, packers, tools, equipment, and materials.
- Confirmation of an itemized, guaranteed price. Its design will be to minimize expenses and maximize productivity around your budget.
Our Laboratory Movers Strongly Believe in Working Smarter, Not Harder
Improper packing, disorganized files, poor labeling and rough moving techniques can result in missing or damaged items. These preventable mistakes create chaos ultimately hurting your business. Utilizing best practices along with our unparalleled relocation strategy, our medical equipment movers make sure to avoid such problems and strive to continuously improve techniques.
The dedication of our laboratory movers to performing at the highest standards makes our relocation strategy second to none. With it we’re able to move hundreds of items while keeping each one perfectly organized. We take pride in safeguarding your items and moving your business in the most efficient way possible.
The Broad Selection of Premium Services Of Our Laboratory Movers Adds Value to Your Move
Over the years, Moving of America has evolved from humble medical equipment movers into a full-service medical corporate relocation partner. We proudly offer a full suite of medical equipment moving services including:
- Floor plans, color coding and straightforward inventory tagging
- Disassembly and reassembly of equipment, workstations, standard desks and furniture
- Hoisting and handling of bulky, oversize, overweight and specialty items
- Installation of new furniture and modular workstations
- Packing and unpacking of medical equipment, filing systems, computers, printers, servers and supply rooms
- Wood crating of fragile lab equipment, artwork, antiques and high-value furniture
- Charitable donation or disposal for surplus office furniture or items
- Secure, private and climate-controlled storage facilities
Having these accommodating services in addition to proficient laboratory movers helps us to go above and beyond other medical equipment moving companies.
Successful Delivery on Time, Every Time
Customer satisfaction is our top priority, and our medical equipment movers are committed to always exceeding expectations. If your business is planning a move in the next few days, weeks or months, please reach out to us. You can rely on our award-winning services to have your upcoming relocation go off without a hitch and without causing a significant interruption in operation.
Call us today at 201.862.8000 to receive a free medical equipment moving estimate in NYC or New Jersey. You will be glad you did.
Want to hear from a few of our satisfied customers? Check out these moving reviews and testimonials!