At one point or another, we could all use a helping hand — especially when it comes to moving house. Hauling boxes, loading the truck and lugging furniture can be a difficult task after years of accumulating possessions. This is where we come in to help! Here at Moving of America, we have more than 10 years of moving experience to professionally assist with all your moving needs.
No matter the situation, we proudly offer the highest-quality moving services in New Jersey. From a large household long-distance move to a day’s worth of clutter removal, our moving specialists can handle any job with expertise and care. When you need help with the heavy lifting, turn to us, the best furniture movers in NJ!
The Benefits of Hiring Professional Movers
Doing it all yourself is stressful when there are bulky or fragile items to be relocated. Not only that, but it can be risky as well. Something treasured could be broken, expensive furniture could be damaged or an item might be lost.
The biggest hazard is a risk to your safety. Without proper training, picking up and carrying hefty burdens can result in an injury. Ask yourself if such risks outweigh the benefits of utilizing a team of properly trained movers to take care of the lifting and logistics. If the move requires shipping furniture across country or any other type of large-scale endeavor, employing a team to manage the move down to the smallest detail is a tremendous advantage.
Valuing your time also factors into the decision. Amassing the materials necessary for packing, finding a suitable moving truck, and properly securing furniture pieces once they’ve been loaded takes time. After years of experience in the business, we have all these responsibilities and concerns covered. We use top-quality materials, dependable vehicles and the latest moving tools to get the job done right saving you the time and trouble of doing it yourself.
Types of Furniture
Our heavy furniture movers are trained and properly equipped to handle a variety of furniture. Let us lend a hand with those delicate or burdensome items including:
- Antique furniture
- Robust furniture
- Fragile instruments
- Exercise equipment
- Bulky appliances
- Valuable heirlooms
A Little About Us
Founded in 2007, Moving of America has been diligently serving families and businesses in the Tri-State area with all their relocation needs. We’re more than capable of meeting the demands of local, commercial and interstate furniture moving. We start by working with you to create a customized approach with the goal to minimize lost time and maximize value.
Our top priority is customer satisfaction. The teams at Moving of America continuously strive to perform at the highest standard and exceed customer expectations. Having us on your side can go a long way in removing the stress of a relocation, no matter the size and scope. Whether the undertaking involves transporting furniture across the country or down the street, we can get your possessions there safely and on time.
Our company has evolved over the years and offers premium services including short- and long-term storage solutions. Our storage space is secure, private and climate-controlled. What’s more, it’s perfect for protecting furniture and belongings from theft, damage, weather conditions and beyond. Our specialists will pack, unpack, disassemble and reassemble as needed. Wood crating is also available for fragile antiques, artwork and high-value furnishings.
When it comes to moving, packing and storage, we’re the crew to hire. You don’t have to take our word for it though. We have wonderful moving reviews and testimonials from satisfied customers to demonstrate our reliability and dedication.
We’re fully licensed, insured and bonded. Our credentials include:
- New York State Department of Transportation for New York “local” intrastate moves (License No. T-38444)
- New Jersey Board of Movers and Warehousemen for New Jersey “local” intrastate moves (License No. 39 PC 000966)
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration for “long distance” interstate moves (US DOT license No. 1601312, MC 592337).
Moving Day Tips and Tricks
Another way to help reduce the stress of moving is through careful preparation. Having items sorted and packed in a methodical fashion can make the entire process go smoother. Here are some tips to help with organization, packing and beyond:
- Create a moving checklist to track every aspect of the move (we can help!).
- Arrange items by room and clearly label the boxes for straightforward unpacking.
- Consider using a color-coding or number system to organize.
- Make decluttering easier with a few extra boxes marked for donation.
- Save on packing supplies and condense packing by wrapping fragile items in linens and clothing.
- Store clothing on the hangers in large trash bags for quick and easy re-hanging.
- Pack an overnight bag with essential medication, toiletries, electronic chargers and more.
- Take photos of complex setups before disassembling to keep track of cords and wires.
New Place Preparation Suggestions
Prepping where you’re going is another important step of the process. Whether you need furnishings moved into an updated business suite or have furniture moving cross country, spending the time to clean and ready the new place can make all the difference:
Here is some advice for preparing the new setting:
- Map a floor plan and arrange items in designated locations to streamline unloading for you or us.
- Prioritize pre-cleaning the bathroom and kitchen, as these rooms need to be up and running first.
- Transfer utilities and other essential services.
- Set up home security measures.
- Paint walls before moving, if possible.
Give Us a Call Today!
If you’re in search of a reputable moving company dedicated to customer satisfaction, look no further. You can rely on our award-winning services and highly qualified team to have the move go off without a hitch. Call or stop by our New Jersey offices to discuss your furniture moving needs or to get a free quote.