Rochelle Park Movers

Best Moving Services – No Matter Your Destination

Streamline Your Move With Our Expertise

Rochelle Park is a nice place to live with many people owning their homes. It’s about 13 miles from New York City, so it’s not too far if you work there and want a suburban lifestyle. Most people who go to work in the city drive by themselves.

If you’re thinking about moving to Rochelle Park, it’s a good idea. To make your move easier, you can get help from experts like Moving of America form relocation services . They are good at what they do and follow important principles like being clear, trustworthy, and efficient. They offer excellent moving and storage Rochelle Park NJ.

City At A Glance 

Rochelle Park is a lovely town near New York City in New Jersey. It was first called Midland Township in 1871, but it became its own town in 1929. It’s pretty small, covering about 1 square mile, and had around 5,600 people living there in 2018.

Most people in Rochelle Park own their homes (about 69%), while the rest rent their houses (around 31%). Renting a place costs about $1,597, and the typical home is worth about $374,000.

If you’re moving to Rochelle Park, you can look for Moving of America a moving company that’s known for being reliable, efficient, and not too expensive.

Simplifying Interstate Moving and Storage in Rochelle Park, NJ

We are a highly-rated company in Rochelle Park, NJ, specializing in helping people move to the area from other states. We’ll assist you in making this big move and can also provide storage options at reasonable prices. Our trucks are in great condition, so your move will be smooth and easy.

Best Movers and Storage Solutions in Rochelle Park, NJ

Rochelle Park Township is a safe and peaceful place to live, and it’s popular among both young professionals and retirees. If you’re moving to or within Rochelle Park, it’s important to hire experienced movers who can help you with everything before the move and on the moving day. Our team is great at moving homes and businesses, and we offer high-quality moving and storage rochelle park nj, at reasonable prices.

At Moving of America, we have a bunch of big moving trucks, and they’re driven by experienced drivers who know Rochelle Park, NJ really well. We take good care of our trucks, so they’re always in good shape. If you need help moving in Rochelle Park, NJ, or you’re looking forpiano movers Bergen County NJ, we’re the people to call. We provide top-notch relocation services.

Our exceptional moving and storage services are a testament to our commitment to quality, and which we’ve served over the years. Some other services we offer-

  • Residential Moving 
  • Commercial Moving 
  • Local and Long Distance Moving
  • Specialty Moving 
  • Storage Services 
  • Packing Services 

Be the next satisfied customer by selecting Moving of America to oversee your move!

Piano Movers Bergen County NJ Preserves Your Investment with Specialized Moving Services

We’re experts in moving pianos. We have lots of experience and know exactly how to move your piano safely, so it doesn’t get damaged. We understand that pianos are expensive and important to you, and we don’t want anything bad to happen to them.

We’re professional piano movers Bergen County, NJ, and we make sure your piano is packed, moved, and set up in your new home without any problems.

Our clients love us.
We believe you will too

Our clients love us. We believe you will too

Credentials & Associations

Secure Your Furniture’s Safe Journey with Rochelle Park Movers

We are the top furniture movers in Rochelle Park, NJ. We’ll give you a truck that’s just the right size to move your piano and other furniture safely. We also provide packing materials to keep your furniture safe during the move.

If your new place doesn’t have enough space, or you want to free up some room in your current home, we have secure storage units with climate control. Our service storage Rochelle Park, NJ are flexible and can meet short-term needs. When you get your stuff back from storage, it will be in the same condition as when you put it in.

Get a Free Quote Today!

Best Moving Services – No Matter Your Destination