Businesses come in many sizes. They operate across many industries. Many have offices lined with cubicles and workstations. And here’s another truth about businesses — for a wide range of reasons, those offices move from time to time.
That’s where we come in. Moving of America has set the standard when it comes to professionally and efficiently moving cubicles and workstations. We are here to help your office move regardless of your business’s size or industry. We are experts at:
- Workstation disassembling and moving
- Cubicle disassembling and moving
- Modular offices moving
- Reassembly of workstations, cubicles, standard desks and furniture
Examples of Businesses We Help
Perhaps you manage a hedge fund that relies on sophisticated trading platforms and you spared no expense on workstations. Or maybe you operate a medical office and have both expensive equipment and cubicles for your billing department that have to be moved. Whatever the scenario, if you have executive suite furniture, modular workstations, filing cabinets or items that are entirely different, you can trust Moving of America. Our moving professionals are skilled and experienced, and we as a company have the knowledge and resources needed to fulfill the specific requirements of your move. So, if your business has an upcoming move planned — whether it’s several days, weeks or months away — reach out to the experienced workstation and cubicle moving company that you can trust. Moving of America will provide the service level you demand at an affordable price.
Moving of America is Licensed, Insured and Bonded
At Moving of America, we don’t take unnecessary risks when it comes to moving your cubicles, workstations, office furniture and whatever else you are taking with while relocating. You shouldn’t, either. That’s why we are licensed, insured and bonded — to provide our customers with the peace of mind they deserve during the potentially stressful moving process. We are licensed by the New York State Department of Transportation for New York “local” intrastate moves (License No. T-38444), licensed by the New Jersey Board of Movers and Warehousemen for New Jersey “local” intrastate moves (License No. 39 PC 000966), and licensed by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration for “long distance” interstate moves (US DOT license No. 1601312, MC 592337).
Office Buildings Protection
To further reduce risks, Moving of America maintains insurance. Please consider obtaining a certificate of insurance and discuss it with your certified moving advisor. Some office buildings may have a policy dictating that lobby walls, glass doors, elevators, floors and corridors will be protected during moves. Our protective measures go beyond insurance. We furnish and install wall padding and other materials to protect walls, floors and more, and we will remove it all once your relocation is complete.
We Won’t Disrupt Your Work
A chief concern among businesses that relocate their offices is lost productivity due to the moving process. If your staff members and/or employees are involved in planning and coordinating a move, that means they’re being pulled from their regular work responsibilities. One of Moving of America’s missions is to allow you and your employees to remain focused on your business rather than the business of moving.
Employee Relocation Services
Speaking of your employees, if your business is transferring employees to a new location, we can help via our employee relocation services.
The Plans We Put in Place
It is our belief that successfully moving a modular office requires a complete relocation strategy. To that end, Moving of America designed a very detailed system for estimating, planning and managing a project that includes moving workstations and cubicles. Here are some of the elements that comprise this strategy:
- Moving of America will assign a dedicated relocation manager for your move. He or she will be familiar with specific details pertaining to your move. This manager will be your single contact person and will be available to you before, during and after the move.
- We will perform a personal survey with you or your representatives in your business. This survey is designed to ensure that we have all the information necessary to meet all special building conditions and requirements. Some examples are the best access points; usage, size and time-in-use of elevators or stairways; truck parking; loading and off-loading areas; special restrictions; town-specific requirements; etc.
- We will compile a comprehensive and detailed list of all boxes, files, furniture and special items that are being moved.
- We present you with a pre-move strategy detailing the planning and coordinating of your relocation from start to finish.
- We will assign the right number and types of trucks, drivers, movers, packers, equipment and materials for an optimal moving experience.
- Moving internationally? We will provide a document showing your guaranteed price. The document also outlines all of the information and services that are to be provided to successfully complete your international relocation, from origin to destination, using the best and most cost-effective way to move.
We Avoid Common Problems
Poor planning results in problems, with is why Moving of America uses proven relocation strategies. Movers that don’t reach our level of professionalism cannot match our capabilities for moving hundreds of items while keeping them all organized. Some common problems include improper packing, a failure to organize files, inaccurate labeling or tagging, and rough moving techniques. These actions can result in missing or damaged items and furniture. The cost can be measured in chaos as well as dollars, and that could hurt your business. That’s why it makes sense to choose the best moving company to relocate your office. We are workstation and cubicle movers who take pride in safeguarding your valuable equipment. We are well-versed in reassembling cubicles and workstations and having your employees set up and ready to resume normal operations as quickly as possible.
Moving of America does more than just cart your items to the next stop. We have evolved into a full-service corporate relocation partner that offers a comprehensive suite of commercial moving services. Here are some of the premium services we offer that add value to the moving process:
- Floor plans and color coding
- Detailed inventory tagging
- Disassembly and reassembly of workstations, standard desks and furniture
- Hoisting and handling of bulky, oversize, overweight and specialty items
- Installation of new furniture and modular workstations
- Packing and unpacking of filing systems, libraries and supply rooms
- Packing and unpacking of computers, printers and servers
- Wood crating of artwork, antiques and other high-value items and furniture
- Charitable donation or disposal of surplus office furniture or items
Secure, Private, Climate-Controlled Storage
Moving of America also offers various storage options for your business move. We can accommodate both temporary and permanent storage needs. Our storage facility is secure, as well as temperature- and climate-controlled, guaranteeing the safety of your items while they are in our New Jersey storage facility.
Contact Us to Learn More
We are conveniently located at 1000 Main Avenue, Clifton, NJ 07011. You are welcome to stop by in person to discuss your upcoming moving plans. Alternatively, call us for a consultation or to schedule a free on-site meeting. As your local moving day approaches, call us at 201.862.8000 and receive your free local moving estimate in NYC or NJ. You will be glad you did.