Moving a library seems easy — it’s just books, right? Well, there is much more to this type of commercial move. Books are delicate items that need to be handled with care because they can easily get damaged or lost. That’s why proper organization is necessary, so the books can stay well ordered, and the library can get back to work as soon as possible.
This delicate work requires the care of professional library movers in NJ. At Moving of America, we offer complete moving services at affordable prices. When you choose to partner with us, you’ll get a smooth, stress-free library move. You just need to contact us and arrange the moving date. We can face any challenge you may have and work with any size space, from small to big library facilities.
Why Seek Help From Book Movers in NJ?
As one of the most experienced library moving companies in the industry, we understand that businesses should be relocated professionally, as this ensures a successful transition. However, when it comes to a library relocation, the situation is even more risky and sensitive. This is because it’s easy to damage books during transport, especially when it comes to moving old, valuable books, as well as drawings, maps, rare pieces and paintings.
For this reason, Moving of America — NJ Movers hires an experienced and skilled moving team, which can handle your library in the safest manner possible. We offer you premium commercial relocation services, so you can be sure your library will be moved with the utmost care.
Moving delicate items in a library requires precision and care — the perfect opportunity to hire reliable movers in NJ.
Moving a Library: Tips by Experienced Movers in NJ
Since our moving team has a lot of experience in commercial moves, we are ready to share some tips to help you with the relocation process.
Planning is everything
The key to a successful move is planning and good organization. This means you should start the process early and inform library staff and guests about the relocation as soon as possible. This includes managers, other employees and library users.
In doing so, some of the staff can be involved in the move, and your users will know what to expect when it comes to the library’s working hours. You can also stay organized by following a library moving checklist. Furthermore, if members of your staff need to move, see our employee relocation page.
Relocating a library is the perfect opportunity to go through archives, books and other items. Get rid of anything you no longer need, such as old documents, broken furniture or other equipment. You can sell, donate or recycle the items. This will enable you to go into the new library space fresh and organized.
When it comes to documents and files, consider transferring them onto a data cloud or investing in a new IT system. Be sure to remove any items you don’t need so you can save some space at your new library and reduce the moving costs.
Find a relocation specialist
Investing in a professional and reliable relocation expert is crucial for library moves. Since there are a lot of shelves, books and furniture, you need professional movers who can handle the job. Fortunately, we offer premium relocation services at affordable prices.
Create a budget
Sticking to a budget is essential during the move. Be sure to include the moving costs, temporary storage, new shelves or furniture, extra hours for your employees, etc. If you follow the budget plan, you’ll likely avoid unnecessary costs and stress.
Find a storage
Sometimes moving all the library items can get messy. That’s why we advise renting a storage unit. You can keep some of the books there until you sort out the rest. You can sort the books on the shelves more easily, too. Additionally, if you have some extra furniture or other items you don’t want to get rid of, our storage units are the best solution.
What you can expect from us?
If you need an expert relocation specialist, you are in the right place. Moving of America provides clients with quality services and a complete moving experience. When it comes to library relocation, our movers in NJ:
- Use top-quality packing supplies, so you always know your items are protected during transport. This is especially important when packing delicate library items.
- Have a lot of experience. To conduct a library move, you need to know the process well. Our movers are experienced and able to pack and relocate library furniture, as well as books, documents and electronics.
- Give you an honest and transparent moving estimate. It is important to know exactly how much the moving costs will be. With us, you don’t need to worry about any hidden fees.
- Are responsible. We will respect the arranged moving schedule and use the fastest routes to the new location.
Apart from library moving, you can also hire us for other relocation services, such as:
- Residential moving: Whether you are relocating locally or long-distance, our movers in NJ can move your home in no time.
- Commercial moves: You can move all sorts of businesses with us. These include schools, hotels, offices, workstations and lab moving.
- Storage: Choose from storage units of different sizes. Don’t worry about the items you leave with us — we’ll keep them safe and protected.
- Packing and unpacking: If you are not good at packing or you simply don’t have time, we are here for you. Our skilled moving team can pack your possessions using the highest-quality packing supplies. That way, your belongings will be safe and ready to travel to their new home.
- Specialty moving: Any special, fragile and valuable items should be moved by professionals. This may include pianos, chandeliers, art pieces, etc. We can handle any challenge!