Moving a library seems easy – it’s ‘just’ books, right? Well, it’s not really like that. This type of commercial move is much more. Books in a library are delicate items and need to be handled with care. They can easily get damaged and lost. That’s why a proper organization is necessary, so all these books don’t mix up – and the library can continue working as soon as possible. This delicate work requires the care of professional library movers NJ. We offer complete moving services at affordable prices. You have the chance to have a smooth, stress-free library move, and you only need to contact us and arrange the moving date. We will be more than happy to face any challenge, from small to big library areas.
Why help from library movers NJ is necessary?
As an experienced moving company, we can assure you that basically, any type of business needs to be relocated professionally. However, when it comes to the library, the situation is even more risky and sensitive. Moving of America – NJ Movers hires an experienced and skilled moving team, which can deal with your library the safest way possible. It is very easy to damage the books during transport and make the spines of the books lose. Especially when it comes to moving old, valuable books, drawings, maps, rare pieces, paintings – the help of the professional library movers NJ is absolutely necessary. That’s why we offer you premium commercial relocation services, so you can be sure your library will be moved easily and safely.
Moving a library – tips by experienced library movers NJ
Since our moving team has a lot of experience in commercial moves, they are ready to share some tips to help you go through this relocation process.
Planning is everything
The key to an ‘easy’ (meaning successful) move is definitely planning and good organization. This means you need to start on time. Be sure to inform about the move everybody related to your library – managers, other employees, and library users. This way some of them can be involved in the move, and your users will know what to expect when it comes to the library’s working hours. Furthermore, read about employee relocation if your staff needs to move as well.
Relocating a library is the perfect chance to go through the archives and books and declutter. Use this opportunity to get rid of the items you no longer need – like old documents, broken furniture or other equipment. Go into the new library space fresh and organized. When it comes to documents and files – maybe it is a good chance to move them onto a cloud and invest in a brand new IT system. When it comes to old things you want to get rid of – you can always sell or recycle. Just be sure to remove any items you don’t need so you can save some space at your new library and reduce the moving costs.
Find a relocation specialist
Investing in a good and reliable relocation expert is crucial in library moves. Since there are a lot of shelves, books, and furniture, you need professional library movers NJ to handle the situation. We offer premium relocation services – at affordable prices.
Create a budget
Sticking to the budget plan is essential during the move. Be sure to include the moving costs, temporary storage, new shelves or furniture, extra hours for your employees, etc. Be sure to follow the budget plan and you’ll avoid unnecessary costs and stress.
Find a storage
Sometimes moving all the library items can get messy. That’s why we advise taking a storage unit. You can keep some of the books there until you sort out the rest. This way you will run the process of sorting the books on the shelves more easily. Also, if you have some extra furniture or other items you don’t want to get rid of, our storage units are the best solution.
What you can expect from us?
If you need a relocation specialist – you are in the right place. We provide our clients with premium services and complete moving experience. When it comes to library relocation, our library movers NJ :
- use top quality packing supplies, so you always know your items are protected during transport. This is very important when packing delicate library items.
- have a lot of experience. To conduct a library move, you need to know what you are doing. Our library movers NJ are experienced and skilled to pack and relocate library furniture, as well as books, documents, and electronics.
- give you the honest and transparent moving estimate – it is important to know exactly what will your moving costs be. With us, you don’t need to worry about that.
- are responsible – we will respect the arranged moving schedule and use the fastest routes to the new location.
Apart from library moving, you can also hire us for other relocation services:
- residential moving – whether you are moving locally, interstate or long-distance, our movers NJ will move your home in no time.
- commercial moves – apart from library moving, you can move all sorts of businesses with us – school, hotel, workstation, lab moving. etc. We can also help you with employee relocation.
- storage – you choose safe storage units of different sizes and not worry about the items you leave with us.
- packing and unpacking – if you are not good at packing or you simply don’t have time, we are there for you. Our skilled moving team will pack your possessions using the highest quality packing supplies. This way your things will be safe and ready to travel to the new home.
- specialty moving – any special, fragile and valuable items should be moved by professionals. Pianos, chandeliers, art pieces, etc. – we can handle any challenge!